Profession Medical records or health information technician
Medical records and health information technicians develop, maintain and implement health records processing, storage and retrieval systems in medical facilities and other health care settings to meet the legal professional, ethical and administrative records-keeping requirements of health services delivery.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
- Conventional / Enterprising
Related professions paramedic health worker
- Ambulance driver (non paramedic)
- Contact lens specialist
- Dispensing opticians
- Emergency medical technician
- Health associate professional, all other
- Occupational health or safety officer
- Ophthalmic optician
- Paramedical practitioner, all other