Profession Occupational health or safety officer
Environmental and occupational health and hygiene professionals assess, plan and implement programs to recognize, monitor and control environmental factors that can potentially affect human health, to ensure safe and healthy working conditions, and to prevent disease or injury caused by chemical, physical, radiological and biological agents or ergonomic factors.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
- Social / Enterprising
- Investigative / Conventional
Related professions paramedic health worker
- Ambulance driver (non paramedic)
- Contact lens specialist
- Dispensing opticians
- Emergency medical technician
- Health associate professional, all other
- Medical records or health information technician
- Ophthalmic optician
- Paramedical practitioner, all other