Profession Ophthalmic laboratory technician
Ophthalmic laboratory technicians perform clinical tests on specimens of bodily fluids and tissues in order to obtain information about the anatomy, physiology and diseases of the eye.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
- Realistic / Investigative
Related professions laboratory
- Laboratory department manager
- Laboratory technician biology, biotechnology
- Laboratory technician concrete, asphalt, asbestos or related products
- Laboratory technician plastics, textiles, or chemicals
- Laboratory technician steel, all other metals
- Laboratory technician water, milk, beverages
- Medical laboratory technician
- Medical prosthetic technician
- Nuclear medicine technologist
- Pathology laboratory technician
- Product grader or tester (not in foods and beverages)