Profession Paramedical practitioner, all other
Paramedical practitioners provide advisory, diagnostic, curative and preventive medical services for humans more limited in scope and complexity than those carried out by medical doctors. They work autonomously, or with limited supervision of medical doctors, and apply advanced clinical procedures for treating and preventing diseases, injuries and other physical or mental impairments common to specific communities.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
- Realistic / Social
Related professions paramedic health worker
- Ambulance driver (non paramedic)
- Contact lens specialist
- Dispensing opticians
- Emergency medical technician
- Health associate professional, all other
- Medical records or health information technician
- Occupational health or safety officer
- Ophthalmic optician