Profession pharmaceutical chemist
Pharmaceutical chemists conduct research, improve or develop concepts, theories and operational methods, or apply scientific knowledge relating to pharmaceutical chemistry, to develop new knowledge or products and for quality and process control.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
- Investigative / Realistic
- Realistic / Investigative
Related professions pharmaceutics
- First line supervisor process controllers industrial production, manufacture, metal
- Pharmaceutical assistant
- Pharmaceutical process operator
- Pharmaceutical products machine operator
- Pharmacist in hospital or factory
- Pharmacology laboratory technician
- Pharmacy assistant (skilled)
- Quality inspector pharmaceutical products