Profession Pharmaceutical chemist
Pharmaceutical chemists conduct research, improve or develop concepts, theories and operational methods, or apply scientific knowledge relating to pharmaceutical chemistry, to develop new knowledge or products and for quality and process control.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
Pharmaceutical chemist Jobs: Open positions
Find the job of your dreams on Talent.com, one of the largest job sites worldwide.Job postings: talent.com
Related professions pharmaceutics
- Pharmaceutical assistant
- Pharmaceutical process operator
- Pharmaceutical products machine operator
- Pharmacist in hospital or factory
- Pharmacology laboratory technician
- Pharmacy assistant (skilled)
- Quality inspector pharmaceutical products
Chemist - Career Profile
Discover your own career path at Josieapp.com!Get started!
Source: Sisyphus ODB