Profession Pharmacist in hospital or factory
Pharmacists in hospitals or factories store, preserve, compound, and dispense medicinal products and counsel on the proper use and adverse effects of drugs and medicines following prescriptions issued by medical doctors and other health professionals. They contribute to researching, testing preparing, prescribing and monitoring medicinal therapies for optimising human health.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
- Investigative / Conventional
Related professions pharmaceutics
- Pharmaceutical assistant
- Pharmaceutical chemist
- Pharmaceutical process operator
- Pharmaceutical products machine operator
- Pharmacology laboratory technician
- Pharmacy assistant (skilled)
- Quality inspector pharmaceutical products