Profession Port manager
Port managers plan, direct and coordinate the supply, transportation, storage and distribution of goods necessary for a sea port.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
- Enterprising / Conventional
Related professions highest management level in organisation with less than 50 employees
- Airport manager
- Business services or administration manager, all other
- Company director, 10-50 employees
- Distribution centre or warehouse manager
- Energy plant manager
- Manager oil or gas company
- Mining site manager
- Mining supervisor
- Periodical or newspaper manager
- Public transport manager