Profession public transport manager
Public transport company managers plan, direct and coordinate the supply, transportation, storage and distribution of goods within public transport companies.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
- Enterprising / Conventional
Related professions highest management level in organisation with less than 50 employees
- Airport manager
- Business services or administration manager, all other
- Company director, 10-50 employees
- Distribution centre or warehouse manager
- Energy plant manager
- Manager oil or gas company
- Mining site manager
- Mining supervisor
- Periodical or newspaper manager
- Port manager