Profession quality inspector pharmaceutical products
Quality inspectors of pharmaceutical products ensure the quality of research, improvement or development of concepts, theories and operational methods, or the application of scientific knowledge relating to pharmaceutical chemistry, to develop new knowledge or products and for quality and process control.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
- Investigative / Realistic
- Realistic / Investigative
Related professions pharmaceutics
- First line supervisor process controllers industrial production, manufacture, metal
- Pharmaceutical assistant
- Pharmaceutical chemist
- Pharmaceutical process operator
- Pharmaceutical products machine operator
- Pharmacist in hospital or factory
- Pharmacology laboratory technician
- Pharmacy assistant (skilled)