Profession senior non-legislative official
Senior non-legislative officials formulate and review the policies and plan, direct coordinate and evaluate the overall activities of enterprises or organisations (except special interest organisations and government departments) with the support of other managers, usually within guidelines established by a board of directors or a governing body to whom they are answerable for the operations undertaken and results.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
- Enterprising / Investigative
- Enterprising / Conventional
- Social / Enterprising
Related professions civil service national
- Government licensing official
- Government property inspector
- Government tax or excise official
- Policy advisor
- Policy or administration professional, all other
- Political scientist
- Regulatory government associate professional, all other
- Senior government official