Profession Tax consultant
Tax consultants help people and companies fill in their tax returns, bills of sale and other documents to determine the type and amount of taxes, duties and other types of fees to be paid by individuals or businesses, referring exceptional or important cases to accountants, senior government officials or managers.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
- Conventional / Enterprising
Related professions research, consultancy
- Civil engineer
- Clinical research associate
- Environmental inspector
- Environmental scientist
- Geologist, geophysicist
- Physical or engineering science technician, all other
- Physical scientists, all other
- R&D department manager
- Social scientist, all other
- Sociologist, anthropologist or related professional