Profession Aircraft pilot, co-pilot
Aircraft pilots and related associate professionals control the operation of mechanical, electrical and electronic equipment, in order to navigate aircraft for transporting passengers, mail and freight and perform related pre-flight and in-flight tasks.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
- Enterprising / Conventional
- Realistic / Investigative
Related professions air transport
- Air traffic controller
- Air traffic safety technician
- Air transport operations clerk
- Aircraft loader
- Aircraft purser
- Aircraft service technician
- Flight attendant
- Helicopter pilot
- Radar observer