Assembling helpers help production workers by performing duties such as supplying or holding materials or tools, and cleaning work area and equipment.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
Assembler Jobs: Open positions
Find the job of your dreams on Talent.com, one of the largest job sites worldwide.Job postings: talent.com
- Put together finished and semi-finished goods
- Assemble the pieces of components of the product
- Assist assemblers in the manufacturing process.
- Examine products to verify conformity to quality standards.
- Observe equipment operations to detect faults and notify operators of any faults.
- Lift raw materials, finished products and packed items manually or using hoists.
- Load and unload items to and from machines, conveyors and conveyances.
- Undertake inventory procedures, pack materials and place in storage.
- Mark or tag identification on parts.
- Maintain the cleanliness of machinery and the working area.
- Do off-line duties such as sub-assembly and testing, under instruction from leading hands or supervisors.
Related professions assembly
- Assembler, all other
- Assembly line operator
- Assembly team leader
- Automated assembly line controller
- Electrical-equipment assembler
- Leather products assembler
- Metal products assembler
- Plastic products assembler
- Rubber products assembler
Assembler - Career Profile
Discover your own career path at Josieapp.com!Get started!
Source: Sisyphus ODB