Profession Beauty therapist
Beauticians carry out various beauty treatments and give advice to clients, e.g. on skin and body care.
Beauty therapist Jobs: Open positions
Find the job of your dreams on Talent.com, one of the largest job sites worldwide.Job postings: talent.com
- Enterprising / Conventional
- Artistic / Enterprising
- Artistic / Realistic
- Realistic / Enterprising
- Enterprising / Realistic
Tasks beauty therapist
- Discuss clients' requirements and carry out skin analysis.
- Prepare treatment plans for clients.
- Perform facial treatments, e.g. apply creams, lotions and masks, perform facial massage, tint eyelashes and eyebrows, apply make-up, etc.
- Perform body treatments, e.g. perform body massage, UV or spray tanning, hydrotherapy, body hair removal, etc.
- Perform cosmetic hand, nail and foot treatments (e.g. manicures, pedicures, nail extensions).
- Perform specialist treatments, e.g. acne treatment, electro-therapy, skin rejuvenation therapies, camouflage treatments, electrolysis, etc.
- Advise clients, e.g. on skin care, make-up, nutrition, exercise programmes, etc.
- Recognize problems and refer clients to medical practitioners.
- Sell and give advice on cosmetic products and services.
- Maintain client records.
- Perform reception duties, e.g. schedule appointments, answer the telephone, order supplies and operate cash register to receive payments.
- Keep the salon, work station and tools clean and tidy.
Related professions hair, beauty, cosmetics
- Make-up artist
Source: Sisyphus ODB