Profession Engineering maintenance supervisor
First line supervisors, mechanics, installers or repairers supervise, coordinate and participate in the activities of mechanics, installers, and repairers.
Engineering maintenance supervisor Jobs: Open positions
Find the job of your dreams on Talent.com, one of the largest job sites worldwide.Job postings: talent.com
- Enterprising / Conventional
- Realistic / Enterprising
- Realistic / Conventional
- Realistic / Investigative
Tasks engineering maintenance supervisor
- Determine necessary installations, services and repairs, e.g. by analyzing relevant information and examining objects, systems and facilities.
- Determine schedules, sequences and assignments for work activities.
- Give instructions to workers, e.g. work specifications, blueprints or job orders.
- Monitor and control work areas, tools and equipment.
- Monitor and review employees' work performance.
- Participate in the work activities of mechanics, installers or repairers.
- Compute estimates and actual costs, for instance of materials, labor and outside contractors.
- Participate in budget preparation and administration, e.g. by monitoring departmental expenditure and coordinating purchasing.
- Advise employees on work-related issues.
- Conduct or arrange training in job-related skills for workers.
Related professions cars
- Automotive body repairer
- Automotive glass installer or repairer
- Bus mechanic
- Car mechanic
- Car seller
- Car tyres mechanic
- Cars and other vehicles inspector
- Diesel engine mechanic
- Garage receptionist
- Garage supervisor
- Motor-vehicle engine fitter
- Motorcycle mechanic
- Rental clerk road or water vehicles
- Road vehicles loader
- Truck mechanic
- Vehicle patrolman/woman
- Vehicle spray painter
- Vehicle upholsterer
Source: Sisyphus ODB