Profession Engineering maintenance supervisor
First line supervisors, mechanics, installers or repairers supervise, coordinate and participate in the activities of mechanics, installers, and repairers.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
Find the job of your dreams on Talent.com, one of the largest job sites worldwide.
Job postings: talent.com
Tasks engineering maintenance supervisor
- Determine necessary installations, services and repairs, e.g. by analyzing relevant information and examining objects, systems and facilities.
- Determine schedules, sequences and assignments for work activities.
- Give instructions to workers, e.g. work specifications, blueprints or job orders.
- Monitor and control work areas, tools and equipment.
- Monitor and review employees' work performance.
- Participate in the work activities of mechanics, installers or repairers.
- Compute estimates and actual costs, for instance of materials, labor and outside contractors.
- Participate in budget preparation and administration, e.g. by monitoring departmental expenditure and coordinating purchasing.
- Advise employees on work-related issues.
- Conduct or arrange training in job-related skills for workers.
Related professions cars
- Automotive body repairer
- Automotive glass installer or repairer
- Bus mechanic
- Car mechanic
- Car seller
- Car tyres mechanic
- Cars and other vehicles inspector
- Diesel engine mechanic
- Garage receptionist
- Garage supervisor
- Motor-vehicle engine fitter
- Motorcycle mechanic
- Rental clerk road or water vehicles
- Road vehicles loader
- Truck mechanic
- Vehicle patrolman/woman
- Vehicle spray painter
- Vehicle upholsterer