Profession Environmental inspector
Environmental health inspectors and associates investigate the implementation of rules and regulations relating to environmental factors that may affect human health, safety in the workplace, and safety of processes for the production of goods and services. They may implement and evaluate programs to restore or improve safety and sanitary conditions under the supervision of a health professional.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
- Conventional / Realistic
- Realistic / Conventional
Related professions research, consultancy
- Civil engineer
- Clinical research associate
- Environmental scientist
- Geologist, geophysicist
- Physical or engineering science technician, all other
- Physical scientists, all other
- R&D department manager
- Social scientist, all other
- Sociologist, anthropologist or related professional
- Tax consultant