Profession first line supervisor beverages workers
First line supervisors manufacturing workers supervise, coordinate and participate in the activities of manufacturing workers, such as inspectors, precision workers, machine setters and operators, assemblers, fabricators, and plant and system operators.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
- Realistic / Conventional
Tasks first line supervisor beverages workers
- Determine production requirements (e.g. output quality and quantity, cost, time, labour requirements), e.g. by analyzing charts, work orders, production schedules, etc.
- Determine schedules, sequences and assignments for manufacturing work activities.
- Confer with other supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within or between departments.
- Give instructions to workers, e.g. about work specifications, equipment operation.
- Monitor and control materials, products or equipment to detect defects or faults.
- Monitor manufacturing workers' performance, e.g. by monitoring gauges, dials and other indicators.
- Control quality and quantity of production.
- Evaluate current production estimates and outputs.
- Participate in the work activities of manufacturing workers.
- Conduct or arrange training in job-related skills for workers.
- Enforce safety and sanitation regulations.
- Recommend and implement initiatives such as new techniques and products, purchases of new machinery and changes in staff levels.
Related professions beverages
- Beverage production machine operator
- Beverage production process controller
- Beverage taster or grader
- Bottling or labelling machine operator
- Liqueur production machine operator