Profession First line supervisor of cleaning workers
First line supervisor cleaning workers supervise work activities of cleaning personnel in hotels, hospitals, offices and other establishments.
First line supervisor of cleaning workers Jobs: Open positions
Find the job of your dreams on Talent.com, one of the largest job sites worldwide.Job postings: talent.com
Tasks first line supervisor of cleaning workers
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of cleaning staff, plan and prepare employee work schedules and assign duties.
- Instruct staff in work policies and procedures, and in the use and maintenance of equipment.
- Recruit and train employees and recommend promotions, transfers or dismissals.
- Inspect and evaluate the facilities to determine the cleaning work required.
- Check cleaning equipment (e.g. vacuum cleaners, pressure washers) to ensure it is in working order, and arrange equipment maintenance and repairs.
- Select the most suitable cleaning agents for different types of furniture, flooring and surfaces.
- Inspect work performed to ensure it meets contract specifications.
- Investigate complaints about service and equipment, and take corrective action.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure that services are provided in an efficient and timely manner.
- Take inventory of stocks to ensure supplies are adequate, and order supplies.
- Prepare and control budgets, estimate costs and keep financial records.
- Make sure that relevant hygiene, technical and occupational health and safety standards are followed.
Related professions cleaning
- Aircraft cleaner
- Building exterior cleaner
- Building exterior sandblaster
- Carpet or furniture cleaner
- Chimney sweep
- Cleaner cruise ships, ferries
- Cleaner in hotels
- Cleaner laboratory equipment
- Cleaner of boilers, tanks
- Cleaner train, tram, metro, bus
- Cleaning worker, all other
- Domestic cleaner
- Garbage collector
- Graffiti cleaner
- Sewer pipe cleaner
- Sweeper, street cleaner
- Window cleaner
Source: Sisyphus ODB