Profession gas plant operator
Gas plant operators operate and monitor plants and adjust and maintain processing units and equipment which refine, distil and treat petroleum, petroleum-based products and by-products, or natural gas.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
- Realistic / Conventional
Related professions chemics
- Chemical processing plant controller
- Manufacturing production helper
- Photographic process worker
- Quality inspector chemical products
- Toiletries production machine operator