Profession Glass or ceramics plant operator
Glass and ceramics plant operators operate and monitor kilns, furnaces and other machinery and equipment used in the manufacture of glass, ceramics, porcelain, tiles or bricks. They operate machines to anneal, harden or decorate glass and ceramics.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
- Realistic / Conventional
Related professions pottery, ceramics, glass
- Abrasive wheel former
- Ceramics decorator
- Decorative painter glass, ceramics
- Glass blower
- Glass cutter, grinder or moulder
- Glass etcher
- Glass polisher
- Lathe or glass setter-operator
- Optical glass worker
- Potters and related worker
- Stone or tiles production machine operator