Profession Laboratory technician steel, all other metals
Laboratory technicians in steel or other metals perform technical tasks to assist in research and experiments related to metallurgy, in improving methods of extracting solid minerals, oil and gas, and in the design, construction, operation, maintenance and repair of mines and mine installations, of systems for transporting and storing oil and natural gas, and for extraction of metals from ores.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
Laboratory technician steel, all other metals Jobs: Open positions
Find the job of your dreams on Talent.com, one of the largest job sites worldwide.Job postings: talent.com
Related professions laboratory
- Laboratory department manager
- Laboratory technician biology, biotechnology
- Laboratory technician concrete, asphalt, asbestos or related products
- Laboratory technician plastics, textiles, or chemicals
- Laboratory technician water, milk, beverages
- Medical laboratory technician
- Medical prosthetic technician
- Nuclear medicine technologist
- Ophthalmic laboratory technician
- Pathology laboratory technician
- Product grader or tester (not in foods and beverages)
Laboratory technologist - Career Profile
Discover your own career path at Josieapp.com!Get started!
Source: Sisyphus ODB