Profession Nuclear medicine technologist
Nuclear medicine technologists test and operate radiographic, ultrasound and other medical imaging equipment to produce images of body structures for the diagnosis and treatment of injury, disease and other impairments. They may administer radiation treatments to patients under the supervision of a radiologist or other health professional.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
Find the job of your dreams on Talent.com, one of the largest job sites worldwide.
Job postings: talent.com
Related professions laboratory
- Laboratory department manager
- Laboratory technician biology, biotechnology
- Laboratory technician concrete, asphalt, asbestos or related products
- Laboratory technician plastics, textiles, or chemicals
- Laboratory technician steel, all other metals
- Laboratory technician water, milk, beverages
- Medical laboratory technician
- Medical prosthetic technician
- Ophthalmic laboratory technician
- Pathology laboratory technician
- Product grader or tester (not in foods and beverages)