Profession Pelt dresser, tanner, fellmonger
Pelt dressers, tanners and fellmongers trim, scrape, clean, tan, buff and dye animal hides, pelts or skins to produce leather stock and finished furs for making garments and other products.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
- Realistic / Conventional
Related professions leather
- Dyer from leathers or skins
- Fur- or leather-preparing machine operator
- Leather pattern-maker or cutter
- Machine operator, all other leather products
- Saddle maker, horse collar maker
- Surgical footwear maker