Profession Personal carer in an institution for psychiatric patients
Psychiatric aides provide direct personal care and assistance with activities of daily living to psychiatric patients and residents in a variety of health care settings such as hospitals, clinics, and residential nursing care facilities. They generally work in implementation of established care plans and practices, and under the direct supervision of medical, nursing or other health professionals or associate professionals.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
- Social / Realistic
- Social / Conventional
Related professions personal care
- Aged care services manager
- First line supervisor of personal care workers
- Handicapped care services manager
- Personal carer in an institution for the elderly
- Personal carer in an institution for the handicapped
- Personal carer in private homes
- Pharmacy assistant (semi-skilled)
- Psychiatric care services manager