Profession Petroleum or natural gas refining plant operator
Petroleum and natural gas refining plant operators operate and monitor plants and adjust and maintain processing units and equipment which refine, distil and treat petroleum, petroleum-based products and by-products, or natural gas.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
Find the job of your dreams on Talent.com, one of the largest job sites worldwide.
Job postings: talent.com
Related professions oil, gas
- Boat or derrick operator
- Boring machine operator
- First line supervisor oil or gas workers
- Gas compressor or gas pumping station operator
- Mains pipes layer-jointer
- Oil or gas geologist
- Oil or gas well driller
- Oiler, greaser
- Operator service unit oil or gas well
- Petroleum chemist
- Pipe fitter
- Pipeline worker
- Roustabout oil or gas
- Well digger
- Well driller (not in gas and oil)
- Well service unit operator (not in gas and oil)
- Well sinker