Profession Pharmaceutical assistant
Pharmaceutical technicians and assistants perform a variety of tasks associated with dispensing medicinal products under the guidance of a pharmacist or other health professional.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
- Conventional / Realistic
Related professions pharmaceutics
- First line supervisor process controllers industrial production, manufacture, metal
- Pharmaceutical chemist
- Pharmaceutical process operator
- Pharmaceutical products machine operator
- Pharmacist in hospital or factory
- Pharmacology laboratory technician
- Pharmacy assistant (skilled)
- Quality inspector pharmaceutical products