Profession Pharmaceutical process operator
Pharmaceutical process controllers operate and monitor chemical plants and adjust and maintain, processing units and equipment which distil, filter, separate, heat or refine chemicals.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
- Realistic / Conventional
Related professions pharmaceutics
- Pharmaceutical assistant
- Pharmaceutical chemist
- Pharmaceutical products machine operator
- Pharmacist in hospital or factory
- Pharmacology laboratory technician
- Pharmacy assistant (skilled)
- Quality inspector pharmaceutical products