Profession Pharmaceutical process operator
Pharmaceutical process controllers operate and monitor chemical plants and adjust and maintain, processing units and equipment which distil, filter, separate, heat or refine chemicals.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
Pharmaceutical process operator Jobs: Open positions
Find the job of your dreams on Talent.com, one of the largest job sites worldwide.Job postings: talent.com
Related professions pharmaceutics
- Pharmaceutical assistant
- Pharmaceutical chemist
- Pharmaceutical products machine operator
- Pharmacist in hospital or factory
- Pharmacology laboratory technician
- Pharmacy assistant (skilled)
- Quality inspector pharmaceutical products
Process operator - Career Profile
Discover your own career path at Josieapp.com!Get started!
Source: Sisyphus ODB