Profession pharmacology laboratory technician
Pharmacology laboratory technicians carry out laboratory-based tasks. These include sampling, testing, measuring, recording and analysing results in pharmacological sciences.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
- Conventional / Realistic
Related professions pharmaceutics
- First line supervisor process controllers industrial production, manufacture, metal
- Pharmaceutical assistant
- Pharmaceutical chemist
- Pharmaceutical process operator
- Pharmaceutical products machine operator
- Pharmacist in hospital or factory
- Pharmacy assistant (skilled)
- Quality inspector pharmaceutical products