Profession Pharmacology laboratory technician
Pharmacology laboratory technicians carry out laboratory-based tasks. These include sampling, testing, measuring, recording and analysing results in pharmacological sciences.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
Find the job of your dreams on Talent.com, one of the largest job sites worldwide.
Job postings: talent.com
Related professions pharmaceutics
- Pharmaceutical assistant
- Pharmaceutical chemist
- Pharmaceutical process operator
- Pharmaceutical products machine operator
- Pharmacist in hospital or factory
- Pharmacy assistant (skilled)
- Quality inspector pharmaceutical products