Profession Pharmacy assistant (semi-skilled)
Pharmacy aides assist pharmacists in running a pharmacy. They prepare prescriptions, hand them over to customers and keep track of files.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
- Social / Realistic
- Social / Conventional
Related professions personal care
- Aged care services manager
- First line supervisor of personal care workers
- Handicapped care services manager
- Personal carer in an institution for psychiatric patients
- Personal carer in an institution for the elderly
- Personal carer in an institution for the handicapped
- Personal carer in private homes
- Psychiatric care services manager