Profession sanitary inspector
Sanitary inspectors investigate the implementation of rules and regulations relating to sanitary factors that may affect human health, safety in the workplace, and safety of processes for the production of goods and services. They may implement and evaluate programs to restore or improve safety and sanitary conditions under the supervision of a health professional.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
- Conventional / Realistic
- Realistic / Conventional
Related professions inspection
- Inspector gas, electricity installations, waterworks
- Inspector ports, airports, railways
- Licensing inspector
- Occupational health or safety inspector
- Quality inspector noise pollution (licences, inspection)
- Weights or measures inspector