Profession Ship engineering technician
Ships’ engineers control and participate in the operation, maintenance and repair of mechanical, electrical and electronic equipment and machinery on board ship, or perform related supporting functions on shore.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
Related professions engineering technician
- Avionic communication systems technician
- Chemical engineering technician
- Civil engineering technician
- Electrical engineering technician
- Electronics engineering technician
- Environmental protection advisor
- Geological or mineral technician
- Geological sample test technician
- Mechanical engineering technician
- Metallurgy technician
- Meteorology or oceanography technician
- Nuclear monitoring technician