Station masters or station managers are in charge of a railway station. They are responsible for the safety and efficiency of the station and manage the other employees.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
- Enterprising / Conventional
- Realistic / Social
Related professions public transport
- Maintenance mechanic tram, metro
- Ticket collector in train, tram, metro, bus
- Traffic controller (train)
- Traffic controller (tram, metro, bus transportation)
- Train steward(ess)
- Tram, metro, bus electrician