Profession University lecturer law and public administration
University lecturers in law and public administration prepare and deliver lectures and conduct tutorials in law and public administration within a prescribed course of study at a university or other higher educational institution. They conduct research, and prepare scholarly papers and books.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
Find the job of your dreams on Talent.com, one of the largest job sites worldwide.
Job postings: talent.com
- Social / Enterprising
- Social / Investigative
- Social / Artistic
- Social / Conventional
- Social / Realistic
Related professions university teaching
- University lecturer agriculture, nature, animals, environment sciences
- University lecturer computer sciences and mathematics
- University lecturer economics, business and management sciences
- University lecturer engineering, transport and logistic sciences
- University lecturer health sciences
- University lecturer humanities
- University lecturer journalism, media and communication
- University lecturer leisure, hospitality and gastronomy
- University lecturer natural and life sciences
- University lecturer psychology, pedagogic subjects
- University lecturer social work
- University lecturer, other subjects
- University professor