Profession Woodworking-machine setter-operator
Woodworking machine tool setters and operators set-up or operate and monitor automatic or semi-automatic woodworking machines, such as precision sawing, shaping, planning, boring, turning and woodcarving machines to fabricate or repair wooden parts for furniture, fixtures and other wooden products.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
- Realistic / Conventional
Related professions wood
- Handicraft worker in wood or related materials
- Log grader
- Sawing machine setter or operator
- Wood model maker
- Wood or related products assembler
- Wood processing plant operator
- Wood products machine operator
- Wooden toy maker