ENFJ personality type
- Extraverts are outgoing, energetic and action-oriented. They are enthusiastic and expressive
- iNtuitives pay more attention to information that is imaginative and original. iNtuitives focus on the future.
- Feelers let their feelings and emotions play a leading role because of their concern for other people.
- Judgers prefer a lifestyle that is decisive, planned and orderly. They like a life that is organized and controlled.
An ENFJ at a glance
Realizing dreams, their own and those of others, is what life is all about for an ENFJ. They are outgoing, enthusiastic, articulate, empathetic, decisive and above all, passionate about life! ENFJs are productive and organized people that are very energetic. They are usually very good at anything that captures ones imagination and interest.
Because their self-confidence and enthusiasm is contagious, people enjoy being around an ENFJ. They love their straight-forward approach, directness and drive to get things done. ENFJs have the ability to juggle several thoughts and projects at the same time. They get a kick from their current achievements and are excited about the possibilities of the future.
Their probable contributions to an organization
Each personality type has a different set of skills, talents and attributes that they bring to an organization, group or relationship. Here is a list of those most commonly associated with personality types like ENFJ.
- Brings energy, warmth, enthusiasm, fun and cooperation to tasks.
- Seeks to be fair and ethical.
- Shines under appreciation - the greater the appreciation, the greater the dedication to an organization.
On a team
Some people work well on teams, others work best on their own. Understanding the personality types of team members provides information about how individuals are likely to carry out their work and interact with each other. Given the personality preferences of an ENFJ, the following are the strengths (and possible weaknesses!) they will most likely bring to a team:
- Is a natural leader and facilitator.
- Brings structure and organization to the group along with humor and sensitivity.
- Develops plans with the project's value or ideal in mind, then supplies the energy required to complete it.
Jung personality types
- ISTJ personality type
- ISTP personality type
- ISFJ personality type
- ISFP personality type
- INTJ personality type
- INTP personality type
- INFJ personality type
- INFP personality type
- ESTP personality type
- ESTJ personality type
- ESFP personality type
- ESFJ personality type
- ENTJ personality type
- ENTP personality type
- ENFJ personality type
- ENFP personality type