ESTJ personality type
- Extraverts are outgoing, energetic and action-oriented. They are enthusiastic and expressive
- Sensors live in the present. They rely on facts, handle practical matters well and like things to be concrete and measurable.
- Thinkers make decisions using logic and impersonal analysis. They think with their heads rather than their hearts.
- Judgers prefer a lifestyle that is decisive, planned and orderly. They like a life that is organized and controlled.
An ESTJ at a glance
An ESTJ is one of life's natural organizers. They are down-to-earth, straightforward and direct. People know exactly where they are with an ESTJ. ESTJs are take charge kind of people. They are results driven, organized, sociable, hold firm opinions and are likely to be traditionalists. Of all the different types of personality, ESTJs are the ones that are most likely to want to be in control.
ESTJs have a strong motivation to create and preserve a comfortable, secure and organized life. If anybody's going to get it right, they are! They work hard and play hard. They are good company because they are able to balance being both earnest and responsible with being friendly and entertaining. People are likely to rely on ESTJs to organize activities because they know they will make it happen.
Because they have a strong sense of right and wrong, ESTJs divide the world between the good guys and the bad guys. Right or wrong. Correct or incorrect. Their life philosophy could be WYGIWYS - What you get is what you see!
Their probable contributions to an organization
Each personality type has a different set of skills, talents and attributes that they bring to an organization, group or relationship. Here is a list of those most commonly associated with personality types like ESTJ.
- Believes that deeds matter, words do not.
- Masterfully creates efficient systems.
- Is the one that get things done.
On a team
Some people work well on teams, others work best on their own. Understanding the personality types of team members provides information about how individuals are likely to carry out their work and interact with each other. Given the personality preferences of an ESTJ, the following are the strengths (and possible weaknesses!) they will most likely bring to a team:
- Brings a driving force to the team for planning and accomplishment.
- Enjoys working on a team.
- Runs efficient meetings, sticks to the agenda and wants everything accomplished on time and on schedule.
Jung personality types
- ISTJ personality type
- ISTP personality type
- ISFJ personality type
- ISFP personality type
- INTJ personality type
- INTP personality type
- INFJ personality type
- INFP personality type
- ESTP personality type
- ESTJ personality type
- ESFP personality type
- ESFJ personality type
- ENTJ personality type
- ENTP personality type
- ENFJ personality type
- ENFP personality type