ENFP personality type
An ENFP at a glance
Stereotypically dubbed The Champion or The Campaigner, the ENFP type will present vision and is a great intermediary, comparable to INFJ, INFP and ENFJ. ENFPs are charming, effervescent and people-oriented individuals. They have a contagious enthusiasm and love to inspire others to greater things. They see potential in everyone and in every situation.
People are naturally attracted to an ENFP - they see them as passionate, inspirational and lively. An ENFP has an exceptional ability to intuitively understand a person after a very short period of time. They use their intuition and flexibility to relate to others on their own level - to be on the same wavelength.
Am I the ENFP type?
Are you a charming and people oriented ENFP?Take a free Jung personality test
ENFPs live in a busy world of possibilities where their imagination runs free and each and every day is important. They just can't bear to be left out of anything! For an ENFP, diversity is the universal key to happiness in life - they enjoy many different types of friends and interests. The ENFP is one out of sixteen possible personality types first defined by Myers-Briggs in their MBTI test.
ENFP workstyle and contributions to an organization
When present in an organization, each personality type has different performance and working strategies. Given below are the most commonly associated contribution and workstyle of an ENFP to an organization:
- Brings a special brand of warmth, graciousness, enthusiasm, color and vivaciousness to an organization.
- Seeks variety, challenge, diversity, novelty and ideas.
- Easily handles and excels in ambiguous situations.
An ENFP on a team
Some prefer to organize and complete their work without having a second party as they count them as a distraction, while others prefer being in a team to join hands in completing a particular task. Knowing each personality type's team spirit allows individuals to concentrate on their particular tasks. Listed below are the qualities of how an ENFP is likely to react when involved in a team:
- Has an infectious excitement that inspires others.
- Contributes creative ideas along with humanitarian values and limitless potential.
- Constantly empowers and validates others and their contributions.
ENFP leadership style
Each leader has a way of communicating with their associates. Some increase working energy, while others don't. Stated below are the leadership qualities of an ENFP personality type:
- Is enthusiastic and easily steps in when visionary leadership is required.
- Persuades and motivates others through infectious excitement.
- Tends to become interested in other projects before current ones are complete.
- Extraverts are outgoing, energetic and action-oriented. They are enthusiastic and expressive
- iNtuitives pay more attention to information that is imaginative and original. iNtuitives focus on the future.
- Feelers let their feelings and emotions play a leading role because of their concern for other people.
- Perceivers prefer a lifestyle that is spontaneous, flexible and adaptable. They like an environment that is unstructured, and like to keep their options open.
Jung personality types
- ISTJ personality type
- ISTP personality type
- ISFJ personality type
- ISFP personality type
- INTJ personality type
- INTP personality type
- INFJ personality type
- INFP personality type
- ESTP personality type
- ESTJ personality type
- ESFP personality type
- ESFJ personality type
- ENTJ personality type
- ENTP personality type
- ENFJ personality type
- ENFP personality type