ENTP personality type
- Extraverts are outgoing, energetic and action-oriented. They are enthusiastic and expressive
- iNtuitives pay more attention to information that is imaginative and original. iNtuitives focus on the future.
- Thinkers make decisions using logic and impersonal analysis. They think with their heads rather than their hearts.
- Perceivers prefer a lifestyle that is spontaneous, flexible and adaptable. They like an environment that is unstructured, and like to keep their options open.
An ENTP at a glance
ENTPs are highly dynamic individuals who typically say, If at first you do not succeed, try another way or move on! They enjoy being an inviting host - bringing people together, putting them at ease and creating upbeat, fun gatherings. They aim to understand rather than to judge people.
An ENTPs style is confident, dynamic, energetic, infectious and sparkling. They are great conversationalists that enjoy verbal sparring and debating. They laugh easily and often.
ENTPs have the ability to intuitively understand people and situations - They seem to understand things quickly and in great depth. When an ENTPs intuition is working at full speed it is inspiring - both for themselves and others. They like to motivate and motivate people to go that one step further - to win rather than to be a runner-up.
Their probable contributions to an organization
Each personality type has a different set of skills, talents and attributes that they bring to an organization, group or relationship. Here is a list of those most commonly associated with personality types like ENTP.
- Is confident, dynamic, energetic and exciting to be around.
- Views work as one stimulating and adventurous challenge after another.
- Brings infectious humor and dynamism to tasks.
On a team
Some people work well on teams, others work best on their own. Understanding the personality types of team members provides information about how individuals are likely to carry out their work and interact with each other. Given the personality preferences of an ENTP, the following are the strengths (and possible weaknesses!) they will most likely bring to a team:
- Supplies clear ideas and inventive new insights.
- Contributes elevated degrees of enthusiasm and energy.
- Provides analysis and solutions, and identifies opportunities.
ENTP leadership style
Each personality type has its own leadership style, strengths and blind spots. The following highlights an ENTP approach to leadership, provides clues as to how an ENTP will act in a leader role, and pinpoints some of the leadership qualities.
- Acts as the visionary for a group or organization.
- Persuades and inspires others with enthusiasm and imagination.
- Can readily become engrossed in a project that interests them.
Jung personality types
- ISTJ personality type
- ISTP personality type
- ISFJ personality type
- ISFP personality type
- INTJ personality type
- INTP personality type
- INFJ personality type
- INFP personality type
- ESTP personality type
- ESTJ personality type
- ESFP personality type
- ESFJ personality type
- ENTJ personality type
- ENTP personality type
- ENFJ personality type
- ENFP personality type