ENTJ personality type
- Extraverts are outgoing, energetic and action-oriented. They are enthusiastic and expressive
- iNtuitives pay more attention to information that is imaginative and original. iNtuitives focus on the future.
- Thinkers make decisions using logic and impersonal analysis. They think with their heads rather than their hearts.
- Judgers prefer a lifestyle that is decisive, planned and orderly. They like a life that is organized and controlled.
An ENTJ at a glance
ENTJs are natural born leaders. This motivation is so powerful that they may find it difficult not to take the lead. Their natural place is at the head of the crowd, marshalling everyone together and moving the group forward. ENTJs are rarely content to stand quietly in the background. They set high standards for themselves and others. They are continually creating a mental list of things they want to learn, accomplish and master.
ENTJs are keenly analytical. Being logical, dispassionate and objective is as natural to them as breathing air. Problems invigorate them - they enjoy resolving them using logic and objective critical thinking - strong points of their personality. ENTJs decisive and positive actions leaves others in the dust. They have little patience with uncertainty, inefficiency or confusion. They are not afraid to make tough-minded decisions and take hard actions.
Their probable contributions to an organization
Each personality type has a different set of skills, talents and attributes that they bring to an organization, group or relationship. Here is a list of those most commonly associated with personality types like ENTJ.
- Is a take-charge kind of person.
- Readily and joyfully tackles confusion and inefficiencies.
- Radiates confidence to all with whom he/she comes into contact.
On a team
Some people work well on teams, others work best on their own. Understanding the personality types of team members provides information about how individuals are likely to carry out their work and interact with each other. Given the personality preferences of an ENTJ, the following are the strengths (and possible weaknesses!) they will most likely bring to a team:
- Leadership, pure and simple.
- Brings total dedication to a project.
- Contributes by being goal-oriented, organized and by delivering results.
Jung personality types
There are sixteen Jung personality types. Take a free Jung personality test.
- ISTJ personality type
- ISTP personality type
- ISFJ personality type
- ISFP personality type
- INTJ personality type
- INTP personality type
- INFJ personality type
- INFP personality type
- ESTP personality type
- ESTJ personality type
- ESFP personality type
- ESFJ personality type
- ENTJ personality type
- ENTP personality type
- ENFJ personality type
- ENFP personality type